Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thank heavens

Using a scientific method I came up with in the year 3009 called "The Ulysses Gambit", I managed to reanimate Anton the frog using a moldy cheese sandwich, alcohol-laden urine, and the rubber cement that holds my shoes together. And just in time! Barry Shirley came by the well with the rectumometer "cruising for a bruising" as they say in this era's vernacular. He looked quite upset when he heard the nightmarish sqeaking of my undead amphibian friend.

"Oh fiddlefaddle, I was sure looking forward to shoving this in you and giving your perineum the business! Now my whole setup of punishing you for the dead frog is ruined. Looks like I'll have to empty this bucket filled with battery acid and poop into the well instead."

And dump a bucket of battery acid and poop on me he did.

Anton haunts me from the corner. I am not entirely sure if undead frogs require sustenance. Sooner or later I will find out.

No comments: