Friday, July 20, 2007

The greatest possible news

The apes, concerned my most sensitive areas would disappear into nothingness (leaving nothing for them to torture), agreed to recover my anus from the dimension they banished it to, reinstall it in my person, and thusly the wormhole that swallowed my perineum disappeared. Sadly, my perineum is still missing. How is such a transitional part of the human body able to completely disappear, without even a floating quantum anomaly in its place? Is my anatomy now stretched to fill the void?

Not exactly. It is difficult to describe. But keep in mind the tricky quantum mechanics of what has been done to my undercarriage.

Now, were you to look directly at the part of me where my perineum was, if it is from the front angle, say with your vision following me starting at my testicles, you are transported suddenly to my rear side. If you attempt to view my perineum from the rear, you will be transported to my front. If you attempt to view it straight-on, your eyes will turn into glass and explode. Likewise, should I try to look at my own perineum in a mirror, I will turn into a creature resembling a mythological basilisk and devour the mirror.

No comments: